Sunday, March 2, 2014

Why Did I Ever Stop Doing Yoga?

WHY?!?!?!

That's what I was asking myself this morning. I've been thinking about it a lot recently, but haven't done anything about it until today.

I used to practice yoga fairly regularly, and I always felt amazing after I was done. But unfortunately I fell out of practice and now it's been about two years....

I know, shame on me.

So today I made the decision to quit just thinking about doing yoga, and actually do it! And I'm stubborn enough to try and incorporate at least 20 minutes of yoga time into every day here on out. My body needs it, and my mind needs it, so I'm giving it.

Since I can't afford a class right now, I'll be utilizing my living room floor space, and what sessions Amazon Prime Instant Video has to offer. I'm not looking for anything crazy at first, just trying to get back in the groove. If any seasoned yogis have some advice to offer, I'm all ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment